Beneficiary Designations Are Easy and Flexible
Download our FREE guide Beneficiary Designations: The 3 Easiest Ways to Leave Your Legacy.View My Guide
Not everyone wants to commit to making a gift in their will or estate. Some prefer the increased flexibility that a beneficiary designation provides by using:
- IRAs and retirement plans
- Payable on death (POD) designations
- Transfer on death (TOD) designations
- Life insurance policies
- Commercial annuities
- Donor Advised Fund
It only takes three, simple steps to make this type of gift. Here's how to name North Shore Animal League America as a beneficiary:
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like us to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution.
We encourage pet lovers who have made a legacy gift to Animal League America to let us know so we can formally welcome them into the Pet Protectors Society. No minimum gift is required and we do not request any documents.